Patients: The CDC has ranked us as COVID Community Level: High. We recommend all patients and visitors wear a facemask while inside our facilities. You may bring one visitor age 16 or older to your appointment. No children are allowed at appointments. If you or anyone in direct contact have tested positive for COVID-19 or have fever, flu-like symptoms or respiratory illness, please call us to reschedule your appointment.

By Steven G. Desautels Obesity is a growing medical and public health problem worldwide. The health implications of obesity include a wide spectrum of benign digestive diseases such as gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), Barrett’s esophagus (BE), erosive esophagitis, nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD), gallstones, and pancreatitis and digestive organ cancers such as cholangiocarcinoma, hepatocellular carcinoma […]

Read more

For the past four years Dawn Christiansen, RN, has been the Director of the Granite Peaks Endoscopy Center where she cares for dozens of patients each day who come in for gastrointestinal procedures, many of them involving colonoscopies. What’s your role? About 20 percent of my time is administrative work but the other 80 percent […]

Read more

Sticking up for Your Health Finding a Doctor That Does the Same After years of contending with a digestive disorder and experience with a range of doctors who treat Gastroenterology Intestinal (GI) condition, Vicki Lee has honed in on what matters most in the care she receives.  Proactive in managing her own health, Vicki encourages […]

Read more
Search
Categories
Topics
Archives