As we have all weathered the last few months, we hope to find our patients safe and healthy. If you need gastrointestinal care and have put it off or delayed your screening tests, we are here for you and ready to provide care. Granite Peaks GI Clinic and Endoscopy Center are keeping precautions in place to make it safe and easy for you to get the digestive healthcare you need.
We offer Telehealth virtual visits for a convenient, safe way to see your provider from the privacy of your home. We are seeing patients inside our clinic and performing endoscopy procedures, as well.
If you visit our clinic, expect a few changes. You will find these processes in place to prevent infection of our patients and staff. These precautions are in place for the benefit of everyone – patients, visitors and staff – and their family at home.
- We practice good hand hygiene before, during and after your visit and urge you to do the same.
- All staff members wear a facemask at all times while inside the facilities.
- Every staff member is pre-screened daily for fever and risk factors.
- All surfaces are stringently cleaned after each patient and each use.
- All patients are required to wear a facemask at all times while in our facilities.
- All patients are pre-screened for fever and risk factors before entering our facilities.
- Extra visitors (drivers, children, family) are not allowed in the building, unless necessary.
- Telehealth appointments available to decrease the number of patients inside the facilities.
Your providers at Granite Peaks want you to feel safe when visiting us, and to know that we will do everything possible to keep you safe while you are receiving the healthcare you need to live well and feel your best.
Call our office today to schedule your next appointment with us.