Legacy Lecture Series
Tuesday, March 26th, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Legacy Retirement in the Activity Room
1617 West Temple Lane
South Jordan, UT 84095
Subject: Gastrointestinal Health
Presented by Dr. Kyle Barnett
Dr. R. Kyle Barnett is a Board Certified Gastroenterologist and has been practicing for nearly 20 years. In 2008, he partnered with four other GI specialists and is currently practicing for Granite Peaks Gastroenterology in Sandy, Utah. ” Gastroenterologists face a number of challenges in their daily routine, and that certainly contributed to my wanting to be a GI specialist. I enjoy a good challenge and the rewards of being able to have a direct and positive impact on how people feel and on the quality of the lives they lead.” Dr. Barnett feels it’s important to build a solid relationship with each of his patients with trust and genuine compassion. Dr. Barnett is one of the highest ranked Gastroenterologists in Utah and serves all communities along the Wasatch Front. “The best care and outcomes depend on both physician and patient being personally invested in making sure things are done thoroughly, conscientiously and correctly.”
Top Questions to Ask Your Gastroenterologist:
- When should I have a colonoscopy?
- My family member has a history of cancer, when should I have my colonoscopy?
- I have a lot of gas/ bloating and pain-is it my diet?
- Could my medications be causing stomach aches, constipation, gas/ bloating?
- I continually have hemorrhoids and can’t seem to get rid of them. Any suggestions? How can you help me?