- Take regularly prescribed medications at least two (2) hours before you arrive. If you have an inhaler, please bring it with you.
- DO NOT take oral diabetic medication or insulin the morning of your procedure. Bring your insulin with you.
- Test your blood sugar before coming in for your procedure and bring the reading with you.
- Please contact the physician that manages your diabetic care if you have any questions regarding your oral medication or insulin dosages.
- If you are taking blood thinners, call your prescribing physician and ask if you may stop taking the medication for the required amount of time prior to your procedure.
- You may continue taking aspirin, ibuprofen and other anti‐inflammatory medications.
Bring with You:
- Complete Registration Forms
- Photo ID and Insurance Card
- List of all medications, vitamins and supplements you are taking (include dosage and last date and time each medication was taken before your arrival)
- Wear a short‐sleeved shirt
Arrive at the Granite Peaks Endoscopy Center at your scheduled time. Please call us at 801‐619‐9000 if you have any questions regarding your preparation.